UK: £3,000.00 GBP
Ascot Sinatra loafer made on the exclusive P last is silhouetted with a tapered fiddle back waist and chiselled toe to stand out amongst the bespoke makers. Finished using the finest ostrich hide in a rich cognac sourced directly from HCP Tannery, a Hérmes owned company.
Waist: Bespoke Bevel
- Includes: Shoe Box & Dust Bags
- Upper Material: Finest from Italy
- Inner Material: Fully Leather Lined
- Sole Material: Leather
- Shoe Construction: Goodyear welted
- Sizes: UK 6 to UK 12 (Other sizes available on request)
- Flushed Steel Toe Caps (£60)
- Two Piece Shoe Trees (£99)
- Three Piece Shoe Trees (£199)
Customers have the right to return a product bought in our web shop within 14 working days from the receipt of the purchase. Customers have to contact us by e-mail on email@example.com within 7 days after receiving the product. We only accept unworn shoes in their original packaging as returns.
Please note that MTO orders and Sale items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Shipping & Packaging cost will not be refunded.
- Returned items must be sent recorded with insurance and tracking number.
|Rest of World||£35.00|