Ascot Sinatra loafer made on the exclusive G last is silhouetted with a tapered fiddle back waist and almond toe to stand out amongst the bespoke makers. Finished using the finest blue calf from French Tannery Du Puy with tan alligator hide sourced directly from HCP Tannery, a Hérmes owned company.
Waist: Bespoke Bevel
- Includes: Shoe Box & Dust Bags
- Upper Material: Finest from Italy
- Inner Material: Fully Leather Lined
- Sole Material: Leather
- Shoe Construction: Goodyear welted
- Sizes: UK 6 to UK 12 (Other sizes available on request)
- Flushed Steel Toe Caps (£60)
- Two Piece Shoe Trees (£99)
- Three Piece Shoe Trees (£199)
- 4 - 6 weeks
Customers have the right to return a product bought in our web shop within 14 working days from the receipt of the purchase. Customers have to contact us by e-mail on email@example.com within 7 days after receiving the product. We only accept unworn shoes in their original packaging as returns.
Please note that MTO orders and Sale items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Shipping & Packaging cost will not be refunded.
- Returned items must be sent recorded with insurance and tracking number.
|Rest of World||£35.00|