The beautiful soft uppers are hand clicked & hand stitched by skilled craftsman in England, Northampton - using boar bristle to weave meticulously around the apron front to create a U-shaped railway track effect AKA The Pie Crust. The uppers are then machine stitched using the Goodyear welted construction method to produce a split toe derby that looks immaculate in all angles and sizes.
Waist: Bespoke Bevel
- Includes: Shoe Box & Dust Bags
- Upper Material: Finest from Italy
- Inner Material: Fully Leather Lined
- Sole Material: Leather
- Shoe Construction: Goodyear welted
- Sizes: UK 6 to UK 12 (Other sizes available on request)
- Flushed Steel Toe Caps (£60)
- Two Piece Shoe Trees (£99)
- Three Piece Shoe Trees (£199)
- 4 - 6 weeks
Customers have the right to return a product bought in our web shop within 14 working days from the receipt of the purchase. Customers have to contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after receiving the product. We only accept unworn shoes in their original packaging as returns.
Please note that MTO orders and Sale items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Shipping & Packaging cost will not be refunded.
- Returned items must be sent recorded with insurance and tracking number.
|Rest of World||£35.00|