Please Note: 8-12 weeks Made-To-Order (MTO) waiting time required. Please message to make further customization and confirm sizing.
- Manufacturer: Vass - Made in Budapest
- Includes: Shoe Box, Dust Bags & 2 Piece Wooden Trees
- Upper Material: Finest from France & Italy
- Inner Material: Fully Leather Lined
- Sole Material: Leather Oak Bark or Rubber
- Shoe Construction: Purely Hand Welted
- Last: K, Peter, U, S & SP last also available on request
- Sizes: UK 6 to UK 12 (Other sizes available on request)
- Colour: Other colours available on request
- Double Sole tapered to Single at waist
- Narrow and wide width
- Single waist
- Flushed Steel Toe Caps (£30)
- Rubber Sole (Dainite or Vibram)
- Military High Shine (£30)
- Burnished Finished (£30)
- Outer Goyser Stitches (£30)
- Upgrade to 3 Piece Bespoke Trees for (£60)
General Size Guide
Vass - Last Fitting Guide
|Vass Last||Fitting Description - Below lasts are suitable for men with average width fitting.|
Similar sizing to the F last, with a slightly asymmetric form. It has a lower instep; its cap is more elongated and squarer.
This elegant last with an English rounded toecap, is another popular choice: it is narrower than the P2, and is elongated with a rounded captoe.
One of the elegant tapered lasts in the Vass workshop. This last is elongated due to a narrow waist and has a reflective tilted toecap.
|S||Our latest and most elegantly elongated last. Similar to the U but elongated and flat chiseled toe.|
|Vass Last||Fitting Description - Below lasts are suitable for men who prefer a wider & comfortable fitting around the vamp & toes.|
The primary last for our Norweger and loafer models. It is a beautifully formed symmetric last with a comfortable instep height.
Quintessentially English, thus, classical and comfortable. Thanks to its elegant lines and perfect proportions the P2 is one of our most popular lasts and recommended for use with our Derby and Oxford models.
Quintessentially English last with a shorter round and flat captoe and comfortable high instep. This last is best suited to the Oxford type models.
|Our company’s trademark the "Budapest” last with its high toe-cap provides exceptional comfort for the toes, and is suitable for models produced with both welted and reverse-welted construction method.|
With its extra width the 3636 provides exceptional comfort. A round cap last that we recommend for our derby models.
Please email: email@example.com - within 7 days of delivery regarding exchanges.
- Shipping & Packaging cost will not be refunded.
- Returned items must be sent recorded with insurance and tracking number.
- For MTO Made to Order Shoes - Refund is not possible.
|Rest of World||£35|